Phone cutting in and out (Android Samsung S6)

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzboy

Anyone else having trouble with the bluetooth connection cutting in and out continuously? Makes receiving a call almost impossible. I tried turning WiFi off but it still does it.

Any solutions?

Thanks

Peter

I didn't, then I did, now I don't. Let me explain. I had a Samsung S3 Mini (basic entry level supplied by the Company) and connection was fine until I had to do a factory reset and for a week I had the bluetooth connection dropping in and out. I now have an iPhone 6S and there is no problem with bluetooth connection.

Same. I have a zenfone running marshmallow 6.0.1 and the BT audio (Spotify, Pandora etc) works great but phone calls drop in and out and/or disconnect.

I have the same problem that started with a S7 edge. All other Samsung phones I had before worked fine. It just cuts in and out, I recall it seemed to start when I connected my new phone 3 months ago. Strange thing is when the car is stationary it doesn't happen. I would also be interested if anyone has had and solved the problem.

Back