Mmcs CD

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davealexander31083

Does anyone know of a link to download the ISO of the cd which comes with the mmcs system please? My 2014 outlander came with a faulty SD card and the dealers are saying it will take ages to fix because they have to send it away. I'm convinced I just need the cd...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Impatiently, Dave

I don't think your can use CD for source the Navigation Maps.

I got my PHEV used, and no CD was deliver with the car , but does not mean that it may have been once new

BTW ... What it is faulty ? your Maps SD card, or the SD card reader in the MMCS ?

A new SD card maybe it is available from the Navigator/Maps provider

Thanks for getting back to me, I've managed to get hold of the loading.kwi file and that has initialised everything other than the navigation systems after loading on another SD and putting into the Map SD slot. I think there must just be an issue with the Mitsubishi SD card the PHEV came with (the maps SD i believe). Both of the SD slots work as far as I can tell. The dealers have agreed to take the car back and get it sorted but I was rather hoping I could just do it myself so I don't have to be without my new car for a while. They think the SD card which came with the car needs to be coded to the car...?
I've actually managed to find all of the files on a Russian website and will create a bootable SD with those files on to see if I can replicate the Mitsubishi one.
Cheers

Davealexander31083 said:
Thanks for getting back to me, I've managed to get hold of the loading.kwi file and that has initialised everything other than the navigation systems after loading on another SD and putting into the Map SD slot. I think there must just be an issue with the Mitsubishi SD card the PHEV came with (the maps SD i believe). Both of the SD slots work as far as I can tell. The dealers have agreed to take the car back and get it sorted but I was rather hoping I could just do it myself so I don't have to be without my new car for a while. They think the SD card which came with the car needs to be coded to the car...?
I've actually managed to find all of the files on a Russian website and will create a bootable SD with those files on to see if I can replicate the Mitsubishi one.
Cheers

let us know how it works out. i have a spare PHEV in the back yard that i need a SD and CD for

Cheers
Hi there
Not sure if you are still on the forum, but I badly need a bootable SD card to restore my MMCS (2013 PHEV Outlander). If you can remember the Russian website of have a copy of the files it would be great if you could share!

Back