Password for wifi.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simmo

Hello everyone. Am trying to access wifi connection between my phone and the car, so I can try the Mitsubishi remote app. I've located the wifi from the car, but it's asking me to enter the password...where can I find this? I've just recently brought the car, used...your help is much appreciated.

It should be on a credit card size piece of card in the folder which has all the instruction manuals.

If it's not there you should go back to whoever you bought it from and ask if they still have it.

Simmo said:
Hello everyone. Am trying to access wifi connection between my phone and the car, so I can try the Mitsubishi remote app. I've located the wifi from the car, but it's asking me to enter the password...where can I find this? I've just recently brought the car, used...your help is much appreciated.

If you have bad luck like me .. getting a used car without the WiFi password ... there is no "easy" way to get this password

Only solution is to go to a "good" Mitsubishi service, and ask them to use MUT-III for read the password from your car.

Normally for connect a diagnostic cable to the car, and read some data, Mitsubishi service charge some money (~50 euros)

In my case I did disabled the WiFi, since having the WiFi active it did not allow a proper function of the MMCS for program the pre-heat timers

Once you modify the key-fob for remote activate the pre-hearing by a double click on the key .. I guess there is not much use for the WiFi ... anyhow ... next time I go to the service, I may ask for get the WiFi password .. on my 1st service my official Mitsubishi was not having any idea how to get the password ... in my case it was the 1st PHEV landing in this Mitsubishi dealer

Simmo said:

http://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2887

Back