Front parking sensors, does anyone know the wiring route?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xomegaman

Intend to fit front parking sensors to my GX4H but does anyone that may have had them after market fitted know which route the sensor wires take to get them through into the main car cabin?

In most cars with the fuse box behind the glove box, you'll find there is a large-ish rubber grommet near the fuse box which the wires pass through the bulkhead to get get into the cabin. You can normally push/pull through more cables.

Normally this follows the fusebox side For LHD and RHD cars but I've not checked the Outlander specifically.

The Genuine sensor kit sold in Australia goes from right front to left front, then along the left front inner panel above the wheel arch liner, down to the left front sill where behind the mudflap is a grommet. it goes through this grommet and comes out on the inner sill panel on left front through another grommet. then goes up to the fusebox area where connections are made to the dash part of the wiring kit. It will all be in the instructions supplied

Lance said:
In most cars with the fuse box behind the glove box, you'll find there is a large-ish rubber grommet near the fuse box which the wires pass through the bulkhead to get get into the cabin. You can normally push/pull through more cables.

Normally this follows the fusebox side For LHD and RHD cars but I've not checked the Outlander specifically.

This maybe for MOST cars, but not for outlander

Back