Service indicator

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy1234

Hi, I've just had my car serviced today although they haven't reset the service indicator. I'm just wondering if this is something I can do at home rather than having to go back to the garage. I've seen a video on you tube that shows a way using the info button but this doesn't seem to work. When I hold the button in the spanner flashes but with the next press it simply reverts back to the original 400 miles to next service and doesn't clear/reset it. Are there any other ways to reset it? Cheers

I've tried holding info button until spanner flashes then pressing info+right arrow although it doesn't seem to do anything, the spanner continues to flash for a while and then stops, unless I'm doing it wrong. My understanding was with the ignition off press info until the spanner is shown and then hold until it flashes, then press info again+right arrow, it that correct?

Is this old enough to be considered a thread necro? ;)

For the 2018 US version of the car: Starting from off, press the information button until the service interval screen appears. Then press and hold the information button until the wrench/spanner flashes. Press and release the information button to set a 6 month service interval. If you use the annual interval, press and hold the information button until the wrench/spanner flashes. Press and release the information button to set a 12 month interval.

AndyH said:
Is this old enough to be considered a thread necro? ;)

For the 2018 US version of the car: Starting from off, press the information button until the service interval screen appears. Then press and hold the information button until the wrench/spanner flashes. Press and release the information button to set a 6 month service interval. If you use the annual interval, press and hold the information button until the wrench/spanner flashes. Press and release the information button to set a 12 month interval.

Hi Andy,

You are just the person I wanted to "see". Off topic but I just wanted to know your SOH on your drive battery if you do not mind. You have one of the earlier PHEVs over there from memory plus I consider you to be our resident battery expert (with hands on knowledge) that helped me when I was doing research on our drive battery and BMU.

Regards Trex.

Back