Deleting Registered Bluetooth Device

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jecwells

I have a 2014 Outlander PHEV with MMCS Multimedia Centre.

I am trying to register a new phone on the bluetooth but it is not letting me do it. Having read the manual, I can see it states that there is a maximum of 7 registered devices at any one time, but I cannot for the life of me work out how to delete any of the un-needed registered devices. Can anyone please help??

Thanks

James

jecwells said:
I have a 2014 Outlander PHEV with MMCS Multimedia Centre.

I am trying to register a new phone on the bluetooth but it is not letting me do it. Having read the manual, I can see it states that there is a maximum of 7 registered devices at any one time, but I cannot for the life of me work out how to delete any of the un-needed registered devices. Can anyone please help??

Thanks

James

I think that the only way to delete a paired device is via the voice control. Press the button on the steering wheel and I think there is a 'setup' menu which you can go into and then follow the prompts. You need to know the 'number' for the registered device, i.e is it number 1,2,3 etc. when you look at the list of paired devices.

I think you can only do this when stationary and in Park, it won't work if you are moving.

Back