DAB Radio not finding BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgieT

I have a new Outlander Phev 4H.. I can't get BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra 12B... I can get in in my other half's Golf... The Ashes is on... Someone please help how do I get the thing to find this station?

For me, I had to save it as a preset when I was in an area with a strong signal. It now picks it up from when I choose the preset, but doesn't display the station name.

Weird that the Golf next to it on the drive has it... I am in a strong signal area... the Golf gets it the Phev doesn't .. Will drive around a bit and park up and see if I can find it... driving me nuts.. and 12b gives me radio 1... yuk

I had this issue last year. Somehow managed to get 5LSX then it disappeared and I could not get it back no matter where I was or how high up! I did find the answer on here.

If you tune to a BBC station that you can find then turn the TUNE/ZOOM "knob" it should scroll through BBC stations and you will find all the ones that searching via the retune function doesn't. Once you get it save it as a preset and it should hang on to it.

Back