New SW upgrade "ENL-17-026-SC" - app no longer works

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClasseClas

Hi, I got a new software upgrade called "ENL-17-026-SC", which has to do with "Updated Remote ECU" as commented in the service book.

I can no longer access my car via the app. I reseted everything and reinstalled the app and still it does not work. I also tried with my Ipad and it reported "wrong password" when I connected to the car Wifi.

Do you if this is 14-digit password update I got? I received no info about any new password. Waiting for info from the shop.

Anyone familiar with this update?

I got a new password when Mien was upgraded. You need a new app, -15 model has PHEV I app, and you need to reregister your phone by using the 10 times lockunlock etc stuff.

FINPHEV said:
I got a new password when Mien was upgraded. You need a new app, -15 model has PHEV I app, and you need to reregister your phone by using the 10 times lockunlock etc stuff.
Thanks for the heads up. Yes, I believe I need a new password too. I have done this 10 times luck/unlock thing and even the extra 20 times lock/unlock without success.

I seem to be posting this a lot.

If you are not getting any beeps after the lock/unlock procedure, it's because your "Remote Module" has failed.

This happened to me after getting a software upgrade.

The symptoms were:
1. The "Timers" menu missing on MMCS
2. No response from the vehicle when trying to connect with the app
3. No response from the vehicle when trying to clear connected devices (the lock/unlock 10 times bit)

Replacing the failed component fixed the problem.

Regular readers will note that many people have reported this problem on the forum subsequent to my first post about the issue.

AndyInOz said:
I seem to be posting this a lot.

If you are not getting any beeps after the lock/unlock procedure, it's because your "Remote Module" has failed.

This happened to me after getting a software upgrade.

The symptoms were:
1. The "Timers" menu missing on MMCS
2. No response from the vehicle when trying to connect with the app
3. No response from the vehicle when trying to clear connected devices (the lock/unlock 10 times bit)

Replacing the failed component fixed the problem.

Regular readers will note that many people have reported this problem on the forum subsequent to my first post about the issue.
In my case, I have no problems with a non responsive MMCS nor wifi.

No, nor did I have any issues with a "non responsive MMCS"

Is the "Timers" menu visible on the MMCS?

Back