US Eco Info Screen?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btrayn1

Hello!

I recently purchased a 2018 Outlander PHEV GT here in the US and I'm curious about the Eco Info screen in mine. It differs from what's shown in the Owners Handbook and what others are posting as photos from their PHEVs here on the forum (the lower right image in the top photo attached). My screen is the bottom photo attached and as you can see, it doesn't show and ECO score or EV range, etc. Are the US PHEV's ECO screens different and show less info than our UK and other non-US variants? Or is there a menu somewhere to change what the display looks like (if so, I haven't found it as I've tried looking through several of the menus). Just curious. Thanks!!!

Brandon

Attachments

• IMG_20180412_085815.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 72
  • PHEV Handbook SDA Screen.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 72
My MY14 PHEV has the same screen as the handbook, so it's not changed for a while.

Looking at the >> under the clock, you appear to have another screen to scroll across to. Does that have any extra info?

Thanks for the replies so far! Yes, the next screen to the right is a history screen bar graph showing energy usage by day. 3 out of the 4 screens look just like in the owners handbook and owners manual, it's just the Eco Info screen that's different. Maybe it's just the North American PHEV's that got this different screen?

Yes, those screens do not exist in the North American version. As far as I can tell there is no screen anywhere that tells you how much power the HVAC system is using, which really is a bummer.

Not just North American versions. I have a New Zealand MY17 and it looks like the US picture above, but with metric units. I have not found a screen that shows AC power use either.

heapsort said:
Not just North American versions. I have a New Zealand MY17 and it looks like the US picture above, but with metric units. I have not found a screen that shows AC power use either.

Interesting. I guess those screens disappeared with the MMCS system then. The Smartphone Link Display Audio system that replaced it doesn't have as much info on the Eco and Energy Monitor screens.

Back