LDW Flashing

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephenh26

Hi. I have just purchased a 2014 Outlander PHEV and the LDW light on the dash keeps flashing. Its irritating and I would rather switch it off. I have tried to switch it off but the switch is not responding. I cant find anything in the manual to help. Any suggestions

Do you mean that it flashes and beeps continuously or just regularly when you are driving?
In the first case the system needs technical attention from your dealer, in the second case it is just a question of adopting a more precise driving style.
Most of us found out how sloppy we had become with white lines over time when getting used to the car, but hardly ever hear a beep after a while.

The off-switch will reset itself to "on" after you switch off the car and not disable the system permanently, as it is a safety feature. I suppose that the best way to silence the system permanently is to stick a piece of duct-tape on your windscreen over the camera.

Mine's turned off as I live on a hilly road with lots of white lined bends! It was really annoying. :roll:

I think pressing it for a time did the trick but I can't remember the exact method as I turned it off 3 years ago.

Back