Heated windscreen operation

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RK2018

Hi I have just received my new PHEV 4HS and it has the heated windscreen button. But when I press it, the LED doesnt illuminate so I assume it is not operating? Is there something I need to activate or should I check with the dealer if this is a fault?

Thanks for your help!

RK2018 said:
Hi I have just received my new PHEV 4HS and it has the heated windscreen button. But when I press it, the LED doesnt illuminate so I assume it is not operating? Is there something I need to activate or should I check with the dealer if this is a fault?

Thanks for your help!

Be sure the car is in "READY" mode ...

My simple check is to press ECO.... if the dash does not remove white "NORMAL" with the green "ECO MODE" ... it means the car is in a strange mode between on and off ... that means the main 300v battery is not connected to the car .. so car is only activated by the 12v battery

elm70 said:
RK2018 said:

Thanks for your help!

Be sure the car is in "READY" mode ...

My simple check is to press ECO.... if the dash does not remove white "NORMAL" with the green "ECO MODE" ... it means the car is in a strange mode between on and off ... that means the main 300v battery is not connected to the car .. so car is only activated by the 12v battery

Thanks for this. I tried the button when driving the car with 'Ready' shown on the dash. Also the steering wheel heater button did work.??

Back