Charging cost - no history?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3409

I have a Juro Commercial with Carplay and it has a tab that records charging cost but it doesn't seem to store any history.
At the weekend I got around to setting the tariff for the unit cost and when I charged the car that day it showed the cost of that charge. However the next day when I looked there was no record from the previous day.
Yesterday I charged the car twice and both were displayed but this morning when I checked the record had disappeared!
Is there a setting that I've not found yet to auto erase the history or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the reply. I must admit that I hadn't done a search. I won't deny that the car's systems seem a little buggy but TBH I was half expecting that.

I always said that I could never be an early adopter as I absolutely hate badly designed / work in progress things. However it seems that nearly everything falls into that category today so I have accepted it.

I get some new piece of kit and say "wow! it does this" and then a little while later "why didn't they make it do that"

My journey continues.

ThudnBlundr said:
There are several threads on here detailing the same issue. I'm not sure if it's ever been resolved
I think it was resolved with a software update. I should get one as I have same problem with charges missed but it's not that big an issue for me.

Thanks for the info. I did ask the supplying dealer if he could make sure that the various software in the car was up to date and he said that he would but didn't think there was any updates available. TBH I don't have a lot of faith in the dealer network as when I was looking to buy a vehicle I spoke to a few of them and with one exception they were all pretty rubbish.

Back