Service reminder

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mogget

Hey guys... 2014 Outlander. When I page through the info screens, the spanner service reminder is presented with OFF to the right of its position. No amount of presses or timed pauses seem to toggle it on for me. Nothing in the downloaded Owners Manual that I can find either. Any ideas?

Hiya mogget,

There are a handful of "hidden menus" that can be accessed through the MMCS screen (if you have one).

These are used by the dealer to set service reminders, re-align your camera lines, etc.

If you don't have an MMCS there will be some arcane combination of switch settings that will give you access to that function via the main dashboard...

Hopefully someone with a service manual can give you more info.

That function, you've described, puts up a reminder of the next service, every time you start the car.

(The dealer showed me how to get to the hidden menus on the MMCS, but I've never needed to change them, so have forgotten the buttons to press)

I don't have a 2014, but on mine I can get in the hidden menu by putting the MMCS screen in the "screen off" mode. Then press and hold for 5 sec. In the left top corner, until you hear a beep. Then press and and hold the right bottom corner and the menu will appear.

Back