Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum
http://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/

MMCS hidden service menu?
http://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=951
Page 1 of 2

Author:  t3lmo [ Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  MMCS hidden service menu?

I'm sure that exists this same old HIDDEN service MENU on our PHEV MMCS 8-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnsmrfLmHK0

Anyone found it yet?
Or want to dig (or ask a technician) for it :roll:

Author:  jaapv [ Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: MMCS hidden service menu?

Well, you can start by getting WiFi adapter to read out your OBD2 interface. The Bluetooth OBD2 readout adapters do not function with iOS, only Android phones.

Author:  t3lmo [ Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MMCS hidden service menu?

jaapv wrote:
Well, you can start by getting WiFi adapter to read out your OBD2 interface. The Bluetooth OBD2 readout adapters do not function with iOS, only Android phones.

Done it already with my old ELM327, but the Torque app I'm using doesn't include any electric parameters to read :(

Author:  gwatpe [ Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MMCS hidden service menu?

The hidden menu is there. hold down settings and the map buttons and follow the prompts.

Still waiting for the latest MUT3 tool from my EBay source.

Author:  t3lmo [ Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MMCS hidden service menu?

gwatpe wrote:
The hidden menu is there. hold down settings and the map buttons and follow the prompts.

Thanks a lot!

Image

Now I can adjust the rear camera :D

Image

Author:  puckernutter [ Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MMCS hidden service menu?

The service menu for the Volvo XC90 is a mortal kombat fatality combination.

Author:  DrSlackBladder [ Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MMCS hidden service menu?

t3lmo wrote:
gwatpe wrote:
The hidden menu is there. hold down settings and the map buttons and follow the prompts.

Thanks a lot!

Image

Now I can adjust the rear camera :D

Image


What hidden gems are adjustable in this hidden menu?

Author:  t3lmo [ Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MMCS hidden service menu?

DrSlackBladder wrote:
What hidden gems are adjustable in this hidden menu?
For the camera? All those lines.
Mines were not proper calibrated.

Author:  kljasdfbkjaaalke [ Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MMCS hidden service menu?

t3lmo wrote:
DrSlackBladder wrote:
What hidden gems are adjustable in this hidden menu?
For the camera? All those lines.
Mines were not proper calibrated.

How did you calibrate it? Tape-measure? What are the distances supposed to be between the lines? You know?

Author:  t3lmo [ Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: MMCS hidden service menu?

kljasdfbkjaaalke wrote:
t3lmo wrote:
DrSlackBladder wrote:
What hidden gems are adjustable in this hidden menu?
For the camera? All those lines.
Mines were not proper calibrated.

How did you calibrate it? Tape-measure? What are the distances supposed to be between the lines? You know?

Those lines tell you the next position of the car if you follow the maneuver with the current trajectory.
I did that and set new lines for the position I finally had. Now its more accurate.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/