EV only add on.... Thoughts??

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdjcameras

Has anyone seen or used this item available on Amazon?

PHEV Box Range Extender Tuning for Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV. Adds 8% of EV range, saves 10% of fuel, Enables full EV mode with ECO button. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M2Z9L3J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_Kstlzb28J230P

Be interested to here the thoughts of people on an aftermarket add on like this - is it safe for one thing???

Peter

That link does not work. However, if you search the forum, including the next thread, there is plenty to be found on the VTech box.

Upon a recent trip to my dealer for a recall to fix a problem with the ICE not turning on in charge mode, and replacement of a faulty WiFi box for the Remote control, a few details of the new model including a STANDARD EV only button were mentioned.

Has the new model hit the dealers in Europe as yet?

gwatpe said:
Upon a recent trip to my dealer for a recall to fix a problem with the ICE not turning on in charge mode, and replacement of a faulty WiFi box for the Remote control, a few details of the new model including a STANDARD EV only button were mentioned.

Has the new model hit the dealers in Europe as yet?

Yes it did since weeks/months ...

Apparently the EV button still does not prevent ICE to start if cabin heating is requested while driving, and the temperature difference is above some level (possibly same levels as in old PHEV), so not an impressive EV button I would say

Back