Hatchbag Bootliner

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

So, I bought the Hatchbag Bootliner for the PHEV and really pleased with the results. easy enough to install. Images below:-

The only thing that would be even better would be covers for the rear passenger doors.

Looks good! I do a lot of outdoor walking with kids and been looking for a quick and easy way to cover the boot.

How much was it and where did you get it from please.

ansellrk said:
Looks good! I do a lot of outdoor walking with kids and been looking for a quick and easy way to cover the boot.

How much was it and where did you get it from please.

Direct from hatchbag.co.uk

I had one a few years ago for another car - top piece of kit, it's the first place i'd go for one.

Sold it on ebay for good money too afterwards. Lasts well.

Thanks for the pictures Dan.

Quick question as we are likely to get one of these - does it give you access to the fixing points for the dog guard?

Just bumping this. I carry a lot of garden waste in the car, along with boots and dogs, so I need a bootliner. I ordered one from bootliner uk but unfortunately it didn’t fit well. It covered the recesses for the boot cover, the 12v socket and the boot anchor points. Does anyone know if this one is better designed, or indeed does anyone know of one that does fit well and offers good protection?
Thanks in advance.
Matthew

Back