AfterMarket SatNav upgrade for 2014 Outlander

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KewKylyu

Hello.

I'm a bit new in the outlander world (i will get mine next week).
It will be a 2014 one and i'd like to get a recent SatNav / Stereo Unit.

I'd love to get CarPlay and android car in it but i dont really know what to do. Do you think the new unit for the last version of the car would be compatible ? (i've read differents answers on that forum)

I've also seen differents informations about and aftermarket like a pioneer or a chinese oem, and tons of things about the canbus fascia so i don't really know what to do (what would be compatible with the reverse camera and the steering wheel controls.

Would this be ok ? (I mean, with a Pioneer or other universal unit)
https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Connects2-C...me=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

Thanks, Kevin.

I used the Connects2 kit and fascia to swap out my head unit (non-MMCS) for a Pioneer DA120.

It's very straightforward, and the only functionality that you lose is the voice control on the steering wheel (answer and hang up work fine). I chose that head unit so that I could install the Appradio Unchained app on my Android phone, so I now have full use of my phone from the head unit (not just Android Auto).

bbb

Back