Seat belt buckle covers

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

After having the Outlander for a few weeks, it bugged me that each time the seat belt goes back it seems to bang against the plastic door pillars. This was something I never noticed in my last car so not quite sure what it is about the Outlander that makes this more apparent. I release the seat belt slowly so it doesn't go shooting back at speed but even then they seem to get in a position were they rattle or bang around while driving (usually the one furthest from me that I can't reach to adjust!!).

I searched around on the web and found these from China. They took about 10 days to arrive but so far I'm quite happy with them. They fit very well onto the buckles (done the four main ones). I now have much less scratching of plastic and banging of buckles!

Minor tweak that's worth a couple of quid I think......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-Car-Safety-Covers-Anti-Scratch-Interior-Protector-Silicon-Seat-Belt-Buckle/312057037274?hash=item48a80c81da:g:EKAAAOSwNMVacZ9N

Rich

Back