additional battery

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickmccroad

Hello tout le monde

Je me permet de vous soliciter car soit je suis mauvais en recherche internet soit c’est très dur à trouver mais perso, je trouve rien

Je suis a la recherche d’un convertisseur dc48v dc300v
Le but est d’augmenter la tension et non de la diminuer
Niveau puissance, a voir en fonction de ce qu’il est possible de trouver

Si certain ont des adresses ou des fournisseurs à me donner, cela serait vraiment super sympa

Apres si le budget batteries, bms, convertisseur, chargeur, et divers cablages est dans un prix pas trop dingue, je me lancerai dans la création d’un kit pour augmenter la capacité d’origine de mon outlander PHEV.
Celui ci possede une batterie de 300volts et 40ah soit 12kwh, enfin en réel 38ah soit 11,4kwh.
En utilisable, il y a 70%, le systeme ne descend pas en dessous de 30%, apres il démarre le moteur à essence
Donc 70% de 11,4kwh fait 8kwh réel utilisable
Enfin ça c’est si la batterie est en grande forme et à 100% de SOH
Celle de mon outlander avec ses 90000kms est à 80% soit 30,4ah.
Donc la batterie fait en réel aujourd’hui 9120kwh et donc avec les 70% utilisables : 6,4kwh
Pour info, le soh quand je l’ai eu à 13000kms etait à 32.6ah. Il avait pas beaucoup de kms mais déjà 2ans et d’apres l’ancien proprio qui l’avait acheter neuf, il a passer la plupart du temps ou il roulait pas, branché et donc à 100% de SOC.
Je pense que la batterie a pas trop aimé ce traitement. Je l’ai eu a un super tarif pour seulement 13000kms donc j’ai fais le choix de le prendre quand même
J’ai donc eu une perte de 2,2ah en 77000kms soit 0,1 tout les 3500kms environ
En réel, il perd plutot 0,1ah tout les 2000kms environ
Ce qui justifie la différence , est qu’il est remonter de 0,5ah plusieurs fois
Je ne sais pas pourquoi et j’aimerai bien le comprendre d’ailleurs
La derniere fois quand je suis arrivé à 30ah, j’ai reussi à le faire remonter moi meme de 0,5ah
Comment? J’ai roulé doucement pour vider la batterie de 100% à 30% de SOC, désactivé le moteur en supprimant le fusible de la pompe à essence, ce qui m’a permis de descendre jusqu’a 20%de SOC
Puis avec le chauffage et des consommateurs sur le 12 volts, j’ai pu descendre tout doucement jusqu’a 1% de SOC
J’ai ensuite recharger à 100% la batterie en 10a avec le CRO.
Une fois fini, le SOH était remonté de 0,5ah soit à 30,5ah
Voila pour la petite info

Mon but pour revenir à la modif, serai de mettre dans le coffre en supprimant le faux plancher, au minimum 5kwh et si possible 10kwh

Si vous avez des questions ou des conseils a me donner, ce sera avec plaisir

Merci

Hello everyone
I allow myself to solicit you because either I'm bad looking internet or it's very hard to find but I personally find nothing
I am looking for a converter dc48v dc300v
The goal is to increase the tension and not to decrease it
Power level, to see according to what it is possible to find
If some have addresses or suppliers to give me, it would be really nice
After if the budget batteries, bms, converter, charger, and various cabling is in a price not too crazy, I will embark on the creation of a kit to increase the original capacity of my outlander PHEV.
This one has a battery of 300volts and 40ah is 12kwh, finally in real 38ah is 11.4kwh.
In usable, there is 70%, the system does not go down below 30%, after he starts the gasoline engine
So 70% of 11.4kwh makes 8kwh real usable
Finally that's if the battery is in great shape and 100% SOH
That of my outlander with its 90000kms is 80% is 30.4ah.
So the battery is actually 9120kwh today and so with the 70% usable: 6.4kwh
FYI, the soh when I got it at 13000kms was at 32.6ah. He had not many kms but already 2 years and according to the former owner who had bought nine, he spent most of the time or he was not running, plugged and therefore 100% SOC.
I think the battery did not like this treatment too much. I got it at a great rate for only 13000kms so I made the choice to take it anyway
So I had a loss of 2.2ah in 77000kms or 0.1 all about 3500kms
In real life, it loses 0.1ah more than 2000kms
What justifies the difference, is that it is going up 0.5ah several times
I do not know why and I would like to understand it moreover
The last time when I arrived at 30ah, I managed to get it back myself 0.5ah
How? I rolled slowly to empty the battery from 100% to 30% of SOC, turned off the engine by removing the fuse from the fuel pump, which allowed me to go down to 20% SOC
Then with the heater and consumers on the 12 volts, I was able to slowly go down to 1% of SOC
I then recharge 100% the battery in 10a with the CRO.
Once finished, the SOH was up from 0.5ah to 30.5ah
Voila for the little info
My goal to return to the alter, will be to put in the trunk by removing the false floor, at least 5kwh and if possible 10kwh
If you have questions or advice to give me, it will be with pleasure
Thank you

Hi,

Do you plan to recharge the first battery pack from the second? I can’t see clearly what you’re trying to achieve

There are cheap DC to DC with configurable max voltage and configurable max current capable up to 120v

So .. having 3 of them in series it will provide enough voltage for charge the main battery .. these DC 2 DC with LCD and potentially a RS232 interface can be acquired for 15USD from china.

It will be needed to get some 4S (I think these are the most price efficient battery) .. or some other type of big battery ... 3 of these .. and these can be used for charge the main battery on the go .. and potentially trick the PHEV BMS

Still ... these battery will need to be recharged "manually" .

Still it is needed to connect to the main battery

Else ... is possible to build a 80S battery ... and wire it in parallel ... issue is that main battery like to be used in the 4.1 to 3.8v range ... which is a "rare" lithium chemistry ... so only 0.3v usable voltage .. which in a traditional 4.2 to 3.70 ...0.5v it means be able to use only 60% of the capacity of the battery added in parallel.

Anyhow ... economically ... it is hard to justify any investment for compensate the few cent gain in fuel ... it is more a psychological issue then not a real one.

Back