Rear step ?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojoxx

Just got a 2015 4h very pleased with it ( usual problems with timers and such ! All in good time ) it came fitted with a two bar which I will never use so I was thinking could I take the ball off an get some sort of sleeve that would hold a bumper/step I have searched on fleabay but I can't see anything !.if I was still at work no doubt the fitters could knock me something up but I'm retired now . Any input would be appreciated

Sorry I am a total computer illiterate ! I can use a mobile but that is it . The tow ball isn't like my son's which is a swan neck it's just a stubby ball hitch attached by two big bolts to a flat plate ( electrics next to it on a thin plate sandwiched between the ball and the plate) if that makes sense :D what made me think of a step was i put one on a van I had and looked at some nice looking steps from America but can't work out how they fit the eBay number is
202465643529 thanks for your time and help . (It would help a lot when I got my roof box)

Thanks for that ! It's nearly exactly the same as what I put on my van . What I was hoping for was a fitting that connects to the same holes but is a square tube ?? About 6" long so I could slide a single step surrounded by a chrome bumper . I have never seen one in England and as her indoors says " you always have to be different " thanks for your help I appreciate it

Back