Runnig Board for the PHEV

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yardbird88

It seems like a good deal from Black Horse running board. Had anyone install it on a 2018 Phev without any problem?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Horse-13-19-Mitsubishi-Outlander-Vortex-Running-Boards-Side-Steps-VO-M167/273689189127?fits=Year%3A2018%7CModel%3AOutlander+PHEV%7CMake%3AMitsubishi&epid=21028867056&hash=item3fb9259b07:g:BOsAAOSwg6lZlJB0

They look good ! My car is black so I went for the "stallion" from Ebay seller direct 4x4 --- they took an hour to fit. and with them bring their sturdiest and widest mean no more car park dings . They were £208 in my opinion they finish the car off . The mechanic had to cut a couple of small bits of plastic trim off underneath but obviously you can't see it . So depending on the colour of your car I would personally go with the best match ---- good luck

It doesn't fit the Outlander PHEV because of the muffler at the passenger side so don't order it. I have to return the running board. The listing is misleading. :cry:

Back