NE England - Winter Wheels & Tyres for sale

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilbo59

Hi folks,

Due to a change in circumstances I have 4 Winter Wheels/Tyres to sell fitted with Mitsubishi TPMS sensors. Tyres have done approximately 5k miles. Thought I'd give PHEV owners a chance before they go on eBay

Wheels: 18" Tekno RX7 Silver
Tyres: 18" 8J / Vredestein Wintrac 4 Xtreme
TPMS Sensors - Mitsubishi

Location about 30 mins west of Newcastle.

Looking for £795.00

Send me a private message if interested.

Seems to have been, but very very wet and flowers & veg still growing outside.
So did these tyres get sold.

Sale fell through so I found somewhere to keep the set not on the car. Winter wheels/tyres fitted in Dec and given recent weather I'm glad they didn't sell.

Car is now being replaced by a non-PHEV so winter wheels & tyres now for sale at knock down price of £495.00. Tread excellent. See start of topic for details of wheels/tyres.

Hi, living near the Brecon Beacons, winter tyres a must, so very interested in these as I have purchased a 5k used 4hs. What tread depths on the tyres now, and are the wheels free of damage?

Apologies. Good questions and i should have put that information on here.

I know they are undamaged but I'll check the tread depth when I get back home today.

One of my fellow pilots at the gliding club just bought a second hand PHEV and has agreed to buy the wheel/tyres, I chucked in my spare wheel as well which he will get when I exchange my PHEV for another vehicle. If this sale falls through I will contact those who have expressed an interest and offer the same deal.

Back