Outlander for USA

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColoradoPHEV

After contacting a half dozen dealers within about 6 hours driving time from me here in southwestern Colorado, I am happy to learn that the 2018 Outlander PHEV is now available for pre-order at many dealers, although not all are certified to service it. Dealers appear to have only small allocations at this point for possible delivery early in 2018, possibly in January. So far it appears that the MSRP is not available, but based on Canadian pre-order sites I would guess the base model will be $31-34K in USA dollars, plus be eligible for federal and state rebates/credits that could bring it down to the mid-20K range in some states. Colorado, for example, may provide $5K. We don't have specifications here yet either. I see that the Canadian model appears to have fast charging--I'm hoping that will be the case here too. If others find out more, please post details here.

I'm here in NY and most dealers had no info for me. The exception was Larchmont Mitsubishi, which confirmed that they've been allocated nine Outlanders to be delivered mid-January. The salesperson ran down the options, so it sounds like this is for real. He said this was the first time he could actually request options and trim levels and get VON numbers (pre-cursors to VIN numbers)

Back