Anti-Lock Braking System with Electronic Brakeforce...

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kent

Anti-Lock Braking System with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution of Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
The Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)² technology used by Outlander helps eliminate wheel lock-up during panic or emergency braking. Wheel speed is monitored and braking pressure is optimized when impending wheel lock-up is sensed. The system “pulses” the brakes, modulating wheel rotation to help eliminate lock-up and maximize driver control.
Read more in Outlander PHEV forum.

This anti-lock braking system sounds impressive. Can anyone from Outlander PHEV forum tell me how it works cause I am really interested to know.

Can this system stop accidents from happening? I mean can anybody from Outlander PHEV forum has read something about the efficiency of this system? I haven't found anything on it.

It sounds like the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV has a fairly standard ABS anti-lock brake system. I would be curious to know if it has predictive anti-lock technology.

Back