Thank you, Jaap!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anko

Hi Jaap,

I and many others with me have made a mess of this forum in the last few years. Thank you for your efforts to straighten things out, time upon time.

BR.,

Anko

Some of us have made more of a mess than others! No names, no pack drill!

Second your appreciation for Jaap's time and efforts.

Appreciated, guys. Basically it was not the participants that made me quit, but lack of support by the forum owner...:(

I want to add my thanks too, this is the definitive forum for a unique car and you have run a very important thing here, in a much more grown up way than many forums do.

Its a pity there isn't a system so that regulars can't help fight the spam, I would have been happy to help.

I agree Jaap! Thanks for all the time you've put in keeping the forum cleaned up and civil!
Sorry I didn't realize there was a problem sooner...

As for how regulars can help, there are 3 ways:
1. If you see spam, you can flag it so that the moderator group can quickly see it's been flagged

2. Send me an email if it doesn't look like spam is being handled via the 'contact us' link in the upper right. For some reason, I'm not receiving notifications from the forum RE: spam, so I wasn't alerted that there was spam that needed my attention

3. Let me know if you want to be a moderator to help fill the void left by Jaap :)

Mike

Thank you everybody for the kind words! I would like to add that thanks to the civilised tone of the members this is an easy forum to moderate. So do help Mike out.

jaapv,

Just wanted to chime in and add my thanks for your efforts.

:)

I'm already a mod on another forum, and struggling to keep up with my duties there, otherwise I'd put my hand up here.

Back