Good evening

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColinLambert

Evening all,
I am returning to the forum as I am considering buying another PHEV . I had a 65 plate H4 2 1/2years ago. and went back to Skoda. currently owning a Kodiaq. Not over impressed with the niggling faults of my 'first off the line car.Teach me to be an early adopter'!
What with the price of petrol and the fact that most of my daily driving can be done electrically, thought I might return to the fold. Specially as my Skoda dealer has taken on the Mitsu franchise at their other site, Therefore, I hope, getting a decent price for the K IN P/X.
Very disappointed to see that the new PHEVS do not have a sun roof on any model so will have to go for a 17 model. It will be embarrasing when/if I do go the PHEV route as I am the Moderator on the K forum! :?
I was not overjoyed by the winter battery mileage on my 65 plate. Have the later models improved?
Cheers,
Colin L.

ColinLambert said:
Very disappointed to see that the new PHEVS do not have a sun roof on any model
According to reviews in the French press, their top-end model ('InStyle') has a sunroof - so they do exist, just not in the UK. Perhaps Mitsi believe France gets more sun than we do :)

I came to the PHEV after a very satisfied few years with my Skoda Superb Greenline and have been very happy with the Mitsu but ironically am looking forward to seeing the specs and prices of the Superb PHEV alleged to be launching in 2019.

JimB

Back