The PHEV of the future?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaapv

Not an ICE plug-in hybrid, but a fuel cell one? Mercedes already has it. Sorry, it is in German, but Google Translate may help out.:

https://www.golem.de/news/brennstoffzellenauto-der-mercedes-glc-f-cell-das-suv-fuer-das-gute-gewissen-1907-142347.html

Well maybe...

It's perhaps primarily a more efficient fuel cell car, allowing a smaller and cheaper fuel cell and instead rely on a battery for peak power. The question is if a fuel cell is more efficient than a combustion engine?

The range is still not that great, so as a plugin hybrid it's perhaps less stellar.

I think that for this range, all battery is going to be the norm. A "green" real long range hybrid will probably have to depend on a combustion engine and renewable fuels like bio diesel or ethanol/methanol.

Well, the point is not so much efficient, but emission-free. For longer journeys, a larger tank and a good filling infrastructure would make it as practical as our PHEVs.

Hello dears!Tell me please, who knows the number of data overlays on the fog lamps in the catalog ? Very need thank you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• G4AAAgNsPOA-1920.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 76
arzamastsev said:
catalogue number
I think it will be better to make a new thread, instead of putting it under this thread.
Only the people that will read about The PHEV of the future? will see it :D

Back