Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Off-Road capabilities....

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirlu10ent

What is the Outlander PHEV like off road? It is a 4WD correct? Has any one done an extreme off road test yet? Will the there be a 4WD Lock" mode to fix the front and rear motor power at an even 50/50 split.

:roll:

From the first driving reports on Autoguide and Autoreport the Mitsubishi Outlander Phev is surprisingly good off-road for a PHEV vehickle they say that the driving is comparable to a normal off-road vehicle.

And yes the Outlander does have 4 wheel drive that you can engage and disengage with a button as do all PHEV vehicles on the market(at least to my knowledge)

Dannyboy said:
From the first driving reports on Autoguide and Autoreport the Mitsubishi Outlander Phev is surprisingly good off-road for a PHEV vehickle they say that the driving is comparable to a normal off-road vehicle.

And yes the Outlander does have 4 wheel drive that you can engage and disengage with a button as do all PHEV vehicles on the market(at least to my knowledge)

That really is surprising, I kind off thought that Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is designed for city travel and not off-roading.

BobMarin said:
Dannyboy said:

That really is surprising, I kind off thought that Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV is designed for city travel and not off-roading.

Mitsubishi has a history of creating great off-road vehicles and Outlander is just the last in the line of great Mitsubishi SUVs. I'm certainly glad that Outlander PHEV has great handling because that was my biggest concern. I slowly leaning toward maybe taking the Mitsubishi Outlander on a leasing contract, my only concern is the recent battery failure in certain cars but after little browsing I found out that those type of batteries are only in some Outlanders...

Back