What are the real world lease costs in the US for the GT?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPWhite

What lease costs have you all been able to negotiate at the Mitsu dealers? Better or worse than the "Calculate your payments" lease cost calculator on the Mitsubishi website?

I asked for the lease cost for a GT PHEV with an MSRP of $41,700. The lease cost quoted was $571/month for 36 months, 10k miles/year 48% residual. That is $100/month more than the estimator on Mitsubishi's website. The dealer attributed the extra cost to taxes and fees. Clearly I'm not rushing in to sign the paperwork.

Just interested in the kind of deals you guys are able to get.

Feb sales figures were low, I wonder if Mitsubishi is limiting supply for some reason.

I am in Maryland and coming from a ‘12 and ‘15 LEAF over the last 6 years. Other than looks, the ‘15 was a great car. I looked at the new LEAF and I like what they have done and happy it is headed in the right direction, I just wanted to try the challenge of squeezing the most out of the Outlander PHEV. Also I did not want to wait around for a LEAF deal. I got the following lease deal on a GT which was better than any LEAF deal I could find:
MSRP: $42221
Final car price: $35,421 ( after deductions and negotiating).
Residual:$20,431
Down pmt: $5,000
Miles: 15,000
Years: 3
Mo. Pmt: $462

I just took delivery today. Happy hunting.

Leaf1 said:
I am in Maryland and coming from a ‘12 and ‘15 LEAF over the last 6 years. Other than looks, the ‘15 was a great car. I looked at the new LEAF and I like what they have done and happy it is headed in the right direction, I just wanted to try the challenge of squeezing the most out of the Outlander PHEV. Also I did not want to wait around for a LEAF deal. I got the following lease deal on a GT which was better than any LEAF deal I could find:
MSRP: $42221
Final car price: $35,421 ( after deductions and negotiating).
Residual:$20,431
Down pmt: $5,000
Miles: 15,000
Years: 3
Mo. Pmt: $462

I just took delivery today. Happy hunting.

Thanks for the info!! I drive a LEAF currently as well.

Just took delivery on my 2018 Mitsubishi PHEV GT the sticker with options was $41,845.00 got the price down to $38,383.31, Down money was $4,500.00 on a 48 month lease for $343.68 / mo. plus $30.93 PA Tax, Total $374.61. 10K miles per year, residual value $17,877.30.

Bought at Kelly Mitsubishi in Allentown, PA. They were very friendly and my salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle.
So if your looking at this car, and want a great deal, see Jason @ Kelly his email is [email protected] tell him Don sent you.

Back