Anyone got a MY2016-2017 PHEV in Cool Silver?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunzena

Hi - just about to choose a colour for my 4HS. Toss-up between Atlantic Grey and Cool Silver. Have seen many in the Atlantic Grey - but none in Cool Silver.

Has anyone got one - and what do you think?

[Would love to see a picture!].

Thanks.

I will be having a cool silver this week, on my 4th now having previously had 2 white and 1 black. Going for cool silver as new colour to the PHEV line up and also doesnt show the dirt so much :)

Thanks Mitssupplier.

We've just ordered a 4HS in Cool Silver this morning. Grateful we're not the only ones! :D

Doesn't arrive for 10 days - so hope it's the right choice. You've certainly had a few PHEVs! Perhaps Silver is the choice of the connoisseur? ;)

Would love to see a picture posted when it arrives.

Quite curious as to why you're now on number 4. Has it been a good experience throughout?

Bunzena said:
Thanks Mitssupplier.

We've just ordered a 4HS in Cool Silver this morning. Grateful we're not the only ones! :D

Doesn't arrive for 10 days - so hope it's the right choice. You've certainly had a few PHEVs! Perhaps Silver is the choice of the connoisseur? ;)

Would love to see a picture posted when it arrives.

Quite curious as to why you're now on number 4. Has it been a good experience throughout?

I supply Mitsubishi as well as numerous other makes but the PHEV is my prefered drive

Back