Dealership feedback

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddywheels

This is a new one for me as I normally experience terrible service from dealers - well I did from LR which is why I'm now driving a Mitsubishi - so am I allowed to share a great experience :?

I bought my PHEV a year ago from Luscombe Leeds because they offered me a great deal but I was planning to use a more local dealer for aftercare ie servicing and warranty work :oops:

I've had a trouble free 12 months - it's been a long time since that happened believe me - so I decided to use Luscombe for the service and have a day in Leeds and I'm glad I did :mrgreen:

Nothing was too much trouble - we were offered a courtesy car or lift into centre and collection if we preferred

Car was serviced while we shopped/lunched, washed ready for collection and test driven with the respect I hoped for on viewing my dashcam later - I never pointed it out but I needn't of worried - previous dealers have basically had joyrides in my LRs with stereo booming :evil:

The staff were professional and courteous - the guy who collected us even used his own car and was very interesting too which made the journey a highlight

I received a video later showing condition of brakes etc with name of technician and then a personal thank you email from the owner of dealership asking me to contact him if I was unhappy with anything

Is this normal for Mitsubishi because I've never had such a great experience in 30+ years of car ownership :cool:

I'd concur based on my one experience of the 12 month service at The Firs in Hook Norton.
In fact they shuffled some other people around to fit me in before the Service Plan window expired - I hadn't realised how booked up they would get.

Now you're making me jealous - I could of had the car serviced while I toured the excellent Hook Norton brewery if I was near you - that would of been cheaper than shopping in Leeds with swmbo :lol:

Hooky on draught is the drink of the gods :mrgreen:

hook-norton-.jpg

Back