2018 Outlander GT PHEV in the states

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebh2002

Hello All,

I saw an advertisement for the Outlander PHEV for the first time last night. I almost immediately fell in love, now I'm trying to find one to lease.

My current ride is a 2012 Chevy Volt(Amprea for some). On paper, the PHEV appears to be everything I love about my current car, plus everything I wish I could change about my Volt with a nice price tag.

Cars.com shows the closest to me as being 500 miles away, however the website for the local dealership says that they have one in stock. I hope their website is truly accurate, I'm excited for a test drive and a possible upgrade.

I will be checking back in here after I have had a test drive.

calebh2002 said:
Hello All,

I saw an advertisement for the Outlander PHEV for the first time last night. I almost immediately fell in love, now I'm trying to find one to lease.

My current ride is a 2012 Chevy Volt(Amprea for some). On paper, the PHEV appears to be everything I love about my current car, plus everything I wish I could change about my Volt with a nice price tag.

Cars.com shows the closest to me as being 500 miles away, however the website for the local dealership says that they have one in stock. I hope their website is truly accurate, I'm excited for a test drive and a possible upgrade.

I will be checking back in here after I have had a test drive.
Welcome!

You should be able to hit the Mitsubishi US site, select a PHEV model, then type in a ZIP in the lower left to get a list of dealers with stock. Good Hunting!
https://www.mitsubishicars.com/buil.../1AT/black leather/RUBY BLACK PEARL/A60/GM|G8

I purchased one the day you posted. It's pretty awesome so far! I had a 2014 Ford C-Max Energi, then a 2015 Toyota Plug-In Pruis, then a 2016 VW e-Golf SEL, and now an Outlander PHEV GT (pearl white with black interior).
IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_2555_JPG.jpg

greendwarf said:
So the US appears to get twin reversing lights - Grrrr :evil:

Canada also requires twin reversing light. Must be a North American requirement. Wonder if Mexico was able to get any Outlander PHEVs. I will look around next week when I am in Ixtapa Mexico..

We're going from a C-Max Energi (2013) to the Outy. although less stops in between. I'm hoping that we get at least as many EV only kms as we did in the Ford. Also looking forward to getting rid of the battery 'hump' and having a usable amount of space behind the 2nd row of seats!

brs456 said:
I purchased one the day you posted. It's pretty awesome so far! I had a 2014 Ford C-Max Energi, then a 2015 Toyota Plug-In Pruis, then a 2016 VW e-Golf SEL, and now an Outlander PHEV GT (pearl white with black interior).
IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_2555_JPG.jpg

Back