Gap insurance

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legfan

Do any peeps on here who lease their Phev take out gap insurance? My normal insurance replaces with new car if written off in first year so assume you dont need gap insurance for first year ? Have had a look around and can get 4 years cover for £140 which also covers initial deposit, any recommendations ?

Legfan said:
Do any peeps on here who lease their Phev take out gap insurance? My normal insurance replaces with new car if written off in first year so assume you dont need gap insurance for first year ? Have had a look around and can get 4 years cover for £140 which also covers initial deposit, any recommendations ?

Hi again. I did quiz my dealer about this and he said there was no need and he had never had a customer with a lease car taking out gap insurance. However, I used Mitsubishi leasing and Mitsubishi insurance so was prepared to let them fight it out if the worst came to the worst. Hopefully I will never have to find out.

Back