Damage to Roof of my Phev

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeoM

Hi All,

New to this, I recent collected my Outlander Phev (2 Months now Love the Car) however has anybody experience or heard of damage to the roof. I cannot upload images but I have damage to the roof that I am 100% certain I did not cause, its a long dent just above the windscreen dead centre and two streaks either side. I have not put the car though a car wash or own a garage and its too low for a car park.

So I was wondering if anybody knows of any damage to this area during delivery as it looks as though I am gonig to have to foot the bill for repair.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Leo

Didn't you inspect the car on delivery? You could have rejected it or accepted a repair and discount. Now you'll have a hard time proving that it was present then.

Unfortunately not I collected it and it was lashing it down with rain plus they were running late with preparing the car

Two months have passed, and you have driven around , I think you will have to foot the bill or claim from insurance. Usually dealers do thorough check before delivery. No harm in giving it a try.

Back