Landed at Bristol on 1st September. Have you got yours yet?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auzoloto

My PHev was landed at Bristol on 1st of September. It has taken 18 days to get to my dealer today. I still don't have it. If yours landed on the 1st have you got yours yet?

Hi,
Mine landed on the 1st as well. Have you got any modifications listed like Parking Sensors etc as that will be fitted in the port and will most likely delay the arrival to the dealers. I had front parking sensors fitted and it was supposed to be ready by 19th, but I got a call from my dealer saying that the car has already arrived (on 17th). Hope you get your car soon.

Yes mine landed on the 1st, was delivered to the dealer on the 12th, and I collected it on the 15th. No extras to be added.

dmd said:
Yes mine landed on the 1st, was delivered to the dealer on the 12th, and I collected it on the 15th. No extras to be added.

Mine landed on the 1st too, but specified with tow bar and dog guard, so no doubt delayed a few days. Waiting for the dealer call!

Cheers, Andy

Thanks for feed back. Yes, I have various extras being fitted: parking sensors; tow bar etc. hope to take delivery on Monday.

Know the number plate and estimated delivery next Tuesday but it's not actually at the dealership yet so suspect it may be later than that especially as dealer is north of Birmingham and I live in Kent. Getting impatient!

TallPaul said:
Finally got the call. Delivery next Monday. Blue gx3h.
Yay.. got my Gx3 on Sat and loving it... Enjoy
73fep5.jpg

Got mine on Monday, it looks identical to Chindley's. I think they were on the same boat. Just sorting out charge points at work, then it should be free motoring for me! Absolutely love it.

Back