Beautiful wrap on an Outlander PHEV from the Netherlands

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kent

I spend some time browsing the Google Translate version of the Netherlands Outlander PHEV forum and came across a thread where an owner is wrapping the vehicle in satin black and a Chrome matte red anodized vinyl wrap.

This is what the chrome matte red anodized looks like on a Lamborghini
file.php

Here are some of the pictures.
The victim:
file.php

First step is to remove everything that gets in the way of wrapping the Outlander PHEV
file.php

file.php

The roof and spoiler of the Outlander plug-in get the satin black
file.php

Some interior parts get the anodized red to highlight and match the exterior
file.php

The front end getting wrapped
file.php

Detailed work required around the door handles
file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

And the link to the full forum thread:
http://www.outlanderphevforum.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2655

Found some pictures of another PHEV in a bright orange, what appears to be a wrap as well. I think it is a wrap because it has that nice matte finish to it, and the handles and everything are colored.

file.php

file.php

I've been thinking about having my car wrapped due to all the stone chips and bad paint work. Does anybody know rough costing before i start investigating?

jdearauj said:
I've been thinking about having my car wrapped due to all the stone chips and bad paint work. Does anybody know rough costing before i start investigating?

I'm also considering this ... near to me I find this quote from their web site:

It is impossible to determine one solid "fixed" rate for full or partial gluing of a vehicle because it depends on the type of film and its manufacturer and the size and complexity of the body itself. We can assume, however, that the prices of basic styling start from 3 thousand zł.

So ... starting price is from 700 Euro (possibly the cost for a small city car) ... I guess our PHEV a reasonable price is around 1500 euro ... I guess in UK it may cost a bit more

anko said:
elm70 said:
... 700 Euro (possibly the cost for a small city car)
I need to move to Poland, quickly ;)

Lot of low prices here ... but low quality too (still sometime is possible to get low price and good quality)

I'm not so sure my move here was "wise" ... I was living in Austria before .. all more expensive ... but ... different level of quality

Back