Tesla Model S

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogsetc

Saw one of these for the first time today - a bit like a cross between a Jag XF and a (new) Maserati Ghibli. I have to admit I WANT ONE :lol:

maddogsetc said:
Saw one of these for the first time today - a bit like a cross between a Jag XF and a (new) Maserati Ghibli. I have to admit I WANT ONE :lol:
Until you are halfway Manchester and out of electricity.... :lol:

Given up on Tesla Model S - they're not yet delivered in Aus and way too expensive for the likes of me. My spec'd one was quoted circa AUD143,000 (inc air suspension, as I come from a Citroen background). In addition, there doesn't seem to be any news of super-charger installs anywhere yet, so range would limit weekend jaunts to 230 kms from home.

Just took delivery of a starlight (white pearlescent) Outlander PHEV last week, and quite pleased, though mileage on electric-only is rather low, perhaps because of heating (we're in winter in Melbourne).

Most functionality (inc. Adaptive Cruise Control) is up to expectation, though my Galaxy SIII refuses to kept connected, and drops out as soon as it has made a connection. Will be trying with an Apple iPad soon, to see if the issue is with the device or the car.

Gabe said:
.... though my Galaxy SIII refuses to kept connected, and drops out as soon as it has made a connection.

Issue was with Galaxy SIII.
Solution: Setup->WiFi Networks->Advanced (left-button click to bring up options, one of which is Advanced), and un-tick "Auto network switch".

Back