Mobile Access to Forum

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moctu

Just wondering if this forum has any plugins allowing it to be used with mobile apps? I've tried a couple of apps, Tapatalk being the main one - it has easily installed plugins for all the big forum software, but can't find the forum in their index.

Using a mobile browser isn't the end of the world but it is a bit of a pain in because the site isn't responsive to small screens.

Is there something, or does anyone have tips to make mobile access a bit more comfortable?

I fear this is a weak point of the Forum. It is relatively young and can be improved, so do message Admin.

The forum is part of MyElectricCarForums.com which is, I believe, an American host and as US mobiles may still not be compatible with ours, this could be a problem. :?:

I mentioned on a different thread the other day, there is a browser called puffin which runs on mobile like a pc browser. There is a lite version so you can try it for free and if it works for you the full version is only a couple of pounds.

Dolphin app allows you to run in PC mode and its free, IMHO the best browser for phones and tablets.

Back