It's here joined the club

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bounderboy

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uSQ2kp5sGuNARxWd7

Just arrived of the back of an Artic - 10miles on the clock. Here at last. Thanks for all the advice in helping make the decisions. Just hope I like it now!

The manual is one of the worst I've seen over the years. Seems to be dog's breakfast of warning and caution blocks with some usage/howto thrown inbetween. It'd be really nice if they could find a few dollars to hire someone who is fluent in English to do the translations :)

I may have remarked before that I should try edit the manual and produce a new version that has the actual content but doesn't have all the <DANGER> <WARNING> <OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!> parts.

I wonder if it would take more than an A4 page, double-sided.

:lol:

AndyInOz said:
I may have remarked before that I should try edit the manual and produce a new version that has the actual content but doesn't have all the <DANGER> <WARNING> <OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!> parts.

I wonder if it would take more than an A4 page, double-sided.

:lol:

Well, you should leave the <OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE> parts in. That way it will be full double sided printout. Down want to waste a 1/4 sheet of paper!

Back