Swap lateral view on screen, to target higway toll box?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ph37

Bonjour from France, and thanks, all, for good infos I found here ;)

My question may be useful for all (and for mitsu, if they read that, if it is not yet possible),

I'd like to swap lateral view, from passenger view to --> driver side, to target toll box as best without touching their blood.y pavement, always too close from rims.

would be very convenient to control delicate moves in narrow streets too..

thanks for help :)

Salut et bienvenu, PH. Isn't it easier just to open the driver's window and (if necessary) lean out? But I can't see why Mitsu couldn't program what you want as an alternate view, if there were real demand for it,.

Lean out is not so easy as checking/targeting on a screen, specially if the car move on approach to the highway gate, specially for a lady....specially if it rains, etc..

IMHO, why putting a camera under driver mirror, if it is there, only for 1/4 of the 360° view (+ poor definition on that global view ) ; it would be more clever to program lateral driver sight for convenient way, isn't it :mrgreen:
Personaly, I don't care a dam.. to have 4 cams, just to show to my friends a nice (small) picture on a screen.

Also, a zooming option would have been clever for the crossing (furthest-dead) corners of the 4 cameras, specially fronts..just IMHO

..and maybe Mitsu didn't, simply, think about it ; Am I alone, to be simply logical ? :lol:

Back