The 3yr service plan for £500 seems good value?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 258

Hi,

My dealer is suggesting the purchase of the 3yr service plan but says it HAS to be purchased at registration of car:

Your first service would cost £199.36
Your second service would cost £278.42
Your third service would cost you £248.54

This comes to a total of £726.32, and the Mitsubishi Service Plan is £500 inc. VAT. So to buy on registration, you would be saving £226.32 - almost like paying for two and getting one service free.

Any opinions?

Kind regards,
Mark

Yeah, I think it's a great deal. Lovely to have 3 years where you know what the servicing costs are going to be (and they should be fairly predictable for a new car IMO)

R.

I think so too, quite a bit less than we paid for SWMBO's Audi and we're probably only getting 2 services for that.

it is not good value.............

its great value! everyone of my customers has taken the service plan, you'd be mad not to. You will get an early call from the dealer to book in, the offer of a service loan car on the day and we even do a free wash!!
:D

I've opted for the service plan, I had it on my L200 and found it very good, This time I have added it on the lease payments and it is an extra £10.40 per month so I don't even have to pay it all in one go :mrgreen:

Back