Hello

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEVIAN

hello all , i have been checking this forum out for a good few weeks now and found it very informative and has helped me to decide to buy a new PHEV 4hs or 5hs although because of the new tax laws i shall be holding out for a nearly new one that has already been registered, which makes a whole heap of sense to me.
I have had a test drive from my house to work which is a 22 mile journey and the car passed with 1 mile of ev battery left! so it got my vote !
i am still waiting for chargemaster to contact me about installing a charge point at home and i have elmtronics calling this friday at work to quote me for two points at my workplace (£600 grant available).
i live in Northumberland and work in Sunderland , so if anyone has any recommended installers for these areas then please let me know.
thanks in advance

steve

;)

can't fault http://mcnallygroup.co.uk/

installed a roltec, excellent customer service which responded back very quickly. fitted it all in a week.

no hassle.

Thought you sorted that out quick, but I should have paid attention to when you posted on the forum! Doh!

Glad you sorted.

Back