MMCS Map Update

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bladevane

I'm getting a bit miffed about the apparent lack of update available from Mitsubishi or HERE for the maps. The Mitsubishi website is useless and takes you to a North American HERE site. Has someone out there in PHEV land managed to obtain a recent European map update? Or better still is there anything on after market sites which are available for less than the eye watering price HERE were quoting last year (£140??).

£149 now on HERE for a 2016 map. Plenty on Ebay but they will be just breakers salvaged disks from scrapped Outlanders. You need an activation code and I think it then gets tied to a specific MMCS id code with the one use code. So these salvage ones would be useless I suspect. Also makes it unlikely there will be 3rd party or even pirate version.

I know its crazy when you have one built in but you really are better off spending the money on a TomTom, vastly better guidance. (I only ever wanted the LCD screen so I could navigate my music folders and reversing camera anyway!)

The 2017 version (part T1000-25794) is now available for £149.00

The link is via : http://www.navigation.com

My issues with these upgrades is not knowing whether 'local' roads have been upgraded, especially the 2/3 year old speed limit changes not just new roads. Why pay around £150 without knowing if you'll be better of or just in exactly the same situation.

You should be able to investigate what you're buying before paying !

Back