LED light advice, for my GX4hs PHEV, from the Cardinal..

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cardinal

Hi again team.
I wondered if you may advise me regarding replacing the 'dull' yellow lights on my 64-plate 2015 GX4hs.

The garage where the car was purchased replaced the side lights with LED's, but couldn't get anything to fit into the bottom running lights, any thoughts?
I also wondered what your thoughts were on replacing the headlight/main beem lamps as well?

I seem to recall reading numerous posts where some of you experts have replaced the above with either LED's or Halogens etc, but obviously wish to be cautious about fitting incorrect rating/power etc, etc.

Any advice about model numbers, types, fitting connections would be most useful.

Thanks again for all your previous help and advice regarding servicing, and especially on the subject of Charge/Save etc.
We did over a 400 mile round trip last weekend using battery/save and petrol, and only used £20 fuel....Wow!

We Luv this car,....long may it last!!

Regards to all,
Cardinal..

Hi,

See my post here and other alternative solutions.

The mod I did is still working fine with absolutely no issues.

Jeff
Code:
http://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2452&hilit=LED+DRL

I bought these following the tip on the thread referred to above -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MITSUBISHI-OUTLANDER-MKIII-POWER-LED-DAY-RUNNING-LIGHTS-BULBS-DRL-P13W-600lm-/222420444146?hash=item33c94aa3f2:g:W90AAOSwx6pYsFHd

About 10 mins to fit. Plug and play. Very happy so far. Nice white light.

gobiman said:
I bought these following the tip on the thread referred to above -

They wrote it in that paragraph above and it said something about the product reviews. Some people are liking it and some people are not, it depends on the person. It was not an accident because if it were an accident, people would be talking about it. It was not difficult and when one sees the fall it shows and it was an interesting point because this is about the kinds of installations that people go through before settling for that.

About 10 mins to fit. Plug and play. Very happy so far. Nice white light.

Hello,

Does ebay US have this item or I have to order it from the UK? I am just hesitant to order from there because it's going to take forever for it to arrive.

Back