Time to try something new, goodbye PHEV.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkh112

After 3 years with my PHEV it is time to hand it back. Collection is arranged for tomorrow morning.
It has been a great car and even though I only originally chose it as a company car due to the low tax and big size I quickly became impressed by electric power. Never really got on with the seats which even after 36 months never seem comfortable over a long journey.
For those interested the car said I averaged 58mpg over 30k miles and used ev 67% of the time. I would have thought my average was higher but I did not bother to record my fuel use in detail so have to go on the car's figures.

I have a tesla model 3 reservation (had this since launch day over a year ago) but am going back to a conventionally powered car for a while as my job has changed and I now do a lot more motorway miles and a lot less town mileage.

Thanks to all on here for the banter and the advice. Hope you are as happy with your PHEVs as as I was.

Back