phev 17 to 19k

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaunandelly

hi all,new to the forum. Looking to buy a phev in the above price bracket. What am I realistically expecting to get for that sort of money do you think? Also does anyone have experience of charging points in the republic of Ireland as it could be spending time there. Cheers.

Nearly all the charging points (North & South) are run by ESB who are quite happy to provide UK residents with an RFID card. When I was there a year ago charging was free. Check out their web-site for current details, charging point map and on-line application.

Also if you are travelling from Pembroke Dock to Rosslare you can have free use of a normal 3 pin socket round the back of one of the check-in booths.

If it helps you at all I've just paid £16750 for a 15 plate GX4H from a local-to-me dealer in the south of England. Car was immaculately presented, FSH, new discs and pads. It's done a few more miles than I would have liked at 65000 but he gave me a very good part ex price on my old car so I'm happy.

It does help thanks,been hunting around a bit. Main dealer has a 33k miles 2015 gx4h for 19k but haven't got stuck in on price yet. Had a drive and all concerned liked it though.

greendwarf said:
Nearly all the charging points (North & South) are run by ESB who are quite happy to provide UK residents with an RFID card. When I was there a year ago charging was free. Check out their web-site for current details, charging point map and on-line application.

Also if you are travelling from Pembroke Dock to Rosslare you can have free use of a normal 3 pin socket round the back of one of the check-in booths.
Back in 2011 ESB were promoting charging on Irish Ferries. Anybody ever used it?

Back