Low vol beepng sound

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kesto

Last night coming back from Manchester airport where car was parked for three days.; after 20miles there very low tone beeping signal for 10 seconds and then disappeared no change on screen. I set off with 10 miles battery.
Anyone had this beeping sound? Is for very low battery reserve?

If it was a warning tone, then it must be indicative of an unusual condition - if there was enough charge to start the car, it would have easily got back up to normal charge levels within 20 miles.

Car had nearly 1/2 a "tank" of charge, which depleted on the way back and switched to ICE. It was not loud like warning. Very low pitched beep

You may find that you were trying to take curves too fast (in the opinion of the MMCS);

See 'Curve Guidance' in the MMCS manual, the system beeps and shows an icon if you're taking curves too fast.

Switch on and off in Navi Settings P144 in my manual.

Hi Claymore, not a chance M62 east to west is more of a straight line. Happened on M62. I had a friend of mine as passenger , he had a good look on MMCS while I was driving. No flashing signals or any message on any screen.
Mystery

Mine occasionally produces a series of beeps (twice five) without any reason that I can see. It happens randomly.

Again today car beeping intermitently on M62 Leeds to liverpool. No message on either screen . My son was driving so I had a good chance to look carefully. Interestinly this disappeared on return.

If it is the curve warning, the sound is a bong, not a beep.

The indicator, on the map, is tiny. An exclamation mark on a yellow diamond on the top line of the map screen.

Back