Genuine Mitsubishi LED Fog Light and DRL Units PHEV MY2014+

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todgefast

As my 64 plate PHEV has now gone back to the leasing company, I am looking to sell the Genuine Mitsubishi LED Fog Light and DRL Units I bought from the dealer when the car was new. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, hopefully a moderator can shift it if it's in the wrong place sorry!

I think I paid over £300 for these when new, just looking for £100 now. The round DRL make the car look so much better from the front and the LED fog lights are great too.

Let me know if you need any further info/pics

Cheers,
Ryan

todgefast said:
As my 64 plate PHEV has now gone back to the leasing company, I am looking to sell the Genuine Mitsubishi LED Fog Light and DRL Units I bought from the dealer when the car was new. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum, hopefully a moderator can shift it if it's in the wrong place sorry!

I think I paid over £300 for these when new, just looking for £100 now. The round DRL make the car look so much better from the front and the LED fog lights are great too.

Let me know if you need any further info/pics

Cheers,
Ryan

Hello Ryan,

Could you please consider it sold - if they're in perfect shape that is - but I think they are.

I'm looking for these for 5-6 months now.

I'm sending you a PM right now.
Rgds

Back