Installed OEM outlander emblem today

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mousitch

OEM Mit part. Love how it looks now. Not completely perfect install but I was excited to get it on. I saw a used one at the dealership that was not perfect either. If I want to do it over $50. New owner with 300 miles on her. Dealer didn’t have any with the front emblem. Love this forum, four days in and we have learned so much.

Attachments

• B62A9958-2C3F-41A5-9EFE-EC9C4C99BB3F.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 99
Mousitch said:
OEM Mit part. Love how it looks now. Not completely perfect install but I was excited to get it on. I saw a used one at the dealership that was not perfect either. If I want to do it over $50. New owner with 300 miles on her. Dealer didn’t have any with the front emblem. Love this forum, four days in and we have learned so much.

Looks good to me, the first "O" looks a little higher than the other letters. If I do get one, I'm going to try to put that on the hood deflector.

Fair enough, if that’s the case, I will buy another set. It’s $50 usd. No biggie. Between our detached shop and the company parking garage, it will not be setting out exposed to UV much either. I have had chrome plastic emblems on most of my vehicles and never have seen cracking so it could n[be a Mitsubishi thing. My Z4M has one on the engine that bubbled because of the heat from the headers but I’ve never seen cracking. I’ll keep an eye on it, thanks.

Back