Hi Newbie Here

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wynnesters

Hi There
New here just picked up my Pearl White GX4H MY15 Outlander PHEV with 39K miles 4 weeks ago.
Loving it so far just wondering what EV ranges people are getting with similar age/mileage Outlanders?

Got 28 actual miles on Saturday on a round trip in London in my 2014 car with 30,000 miles on the clock - temperature was 23c.

both really what miles range are u getting told when charged up 100% and what are u actually getting.

best ive seen so far after a full charge is 26miles and probably achieved low 20's until ICE kicked in

It really depends on where I'm going and have been. I've had GOM readings of 18 all the way up to 48 - the last after a long journey with lots of downhill. I've had upto 24 miles EV over the summer, but also barely scraped 18

Only real way to measure it is on the flat, which is near impossible or on a round trip where the gradients equal out. I regularly drive from South to North London with a variety of routes (including stop/start driving and some 40 mph sections) but around 26 miles door to door. Depending on the weather I usually just fail to make it all the way in EV. As above, I did a slightly longer route and got to 28 miles before the ICE kicked in - again just short of home.

The guessometer can be anywhere from mid twenties to 30+ after a recharge and bears little relation to what I actually get.

Cheers for the info guys.
Im Impressed with it so far.
I did contact Mitsubishi UK to ask what warranty is left on the car as its a 2015 and registered in April 2015 as their website says vehicles registered after Jan 1st 2015 are 5 year warranty. Is this true even though mine is a pre facelift model?

Wynnesters, when I was at my local car garage today, before I signed for my car, I asked them about warranty etc.... mine is a 2014 model, they phoned Local Mitsubishi Main Dealer while I was present, and it has 1 year left on Mitsubishi warranty. ( therefore 5 years )
They also said the batteries are covered under warranty for 8 years from new ( up to 2022 for me )
Mick.

For UK cars, it's solely based on the date of first registration. In theory you could have a 2013 model that wasn't registered till January 2015, and it would have the 5/8 year warranties

Back